Welcome to the eatliftthrive squad!
I’m here to help you meet your nutrition, training, and lifestyle goals in a sustainable and healthy way. I hope you’ve taken some time to familiarize yourself with my website. If so, you’ll know from my About Me that I’ve had my own fitness journey, and it’s had its share of ups and downs. I spent too much time convinced that limiting food and adding cardio was the only way to achieve my dream body. Eating and working out were chores and only added stress to my life – exactly the opposite of how it should be. Today, I train my clients the same way that I train myself. I focus on strength training, limit formal cardio, and overall devote more time and energy to friends, family, hobbies, and the other things that make life truly great. This should – and can be – you!
Enjoy a girls’ night out while still rockin’ that mini dress
When we work together, you can expect that I’ll encourage slow, sustainable results coming from science-backed methods involving strength training, nutritional consistency, and strong habits. I’m not the coach that will crash diet you into that little black dress – we’re here to learn how to make this lifestyle effortless! Coaching ranges from one-on-one Training and Nutrition to group training only options, and I’d love to help you find the right fit for your goals and needs. All nutrition based coaching options, whether one-on-one coaching or group coaching options, are customized to you and your goals and include private check-ins with me. You are uniquely you, and I get that. I also get that we can’t do it alone. We not only need a plan of action and the right guidance, but also a solid support system and community of other like-minded folks. My #eatlifthrive squad provides that community and we’d love to have you join us.
Is coaching for you?
Coaching is geared towards women who have experience in a weight room and with adhering to specific macronutrients on a consistent basis. This allows clients the safest environment for coaching and also allows us to make the most of our time together. If this doesn’t sound like you (yet!) but you’d like it to be your reality, please take a moment to check out my one-time services and my book, Eat. Lift. Thrive.
If you’re ready to join in, let’s make sure our relationship is a solid fit. Take a moment to consider if you are:
- Female & 20+ years of age
- Experienced in the weight room – meaning you’ve focused on correct form with compound lifts (specifically, the squat, deadlift, and pushup) and have access to commercial weight training equipment.
- Experienced with adhering to a prescribed set of macronutrients numbers on a consistent basis – (this requirement applies to all options with a nutritional coaching component) if not, I recommend picking up a copy of Beginner’s Guide to Macros to learn the ropes.
- Willing to wear your big girl panties – I’m a coach, not a cheerleader. Any tough love given is in your best interest.
- Familiar with my work – I’d hate for you to be blindsided by an opinion you don’t agree with. Taking the time to check out my articles, social media, podcast and such will make sure we’re on the same page.
Comparison of the different coaching programs
|COACHING FEATURES||Monthly Training Program ($12.99/mo)||Group Training Only||Group Fat Loss/Reverse Dieting ($149/mo)
||1-on-1 Nutrition Only ($149/mo)
||1-on-1 Training and Nutrition ($299/mo)
|minimum 2 month commitment, AUTOMATIC SUBSCRIPTION|
|Monthly training program complete with exercise demos and video||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Access to private Facebook support group||NO||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Exercise form checks and feedback||NO||YES||YES||NO||YES|
|Comprehensive private check-ins with Sohee||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|100% customized macronutrient breakdown (macros adjusted as needed)||NO||NO||YES||YES||YES|
|Unlimited e-mail support from Sohee||NO||NO||NO||YES||YES|
|100% customized monthly training program||NO||NO||NO||NO||YES|